Sunday, March 21, 2010

Outgrown Slippers

Hey Everybody!

All is well on the home front. My 3 princesses are playing out on the veranda (porch) with their dollies and are quite content.

Can I just tell you that almost every time I blink, their feet are growing or they "popped their slippers (broke their flip flops)." My girls live in flip flops, as do I...can't beat it! As my girls outgrow their slippers, I'm reminded that they are indeed growing. The size of their feet are not of much concern to me, as compared to their heart size for God. I want my girls to grow and change to be more like Jesus.

As new slippers are purchased, I am honored and privileged to be a part of their lives and to help mold them into girls who love God more and more.

Blessings....Mish & her girls

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Glad new slippers are bought! Praying that hearts grow too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle! You probably don't remember me... I first went to Belize with TCS from NJ (and I used to go to Camp Cherith as a kid), then with Grove City College. I love reading your updates and praying for both your ministry and the Braatens'. What a beautiful race you are running!
    Heidi (Haas) Arnesen

    ReplyDelete