Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crazy Love by Francis Chan--Chapter 7

Hey Everybody!

Well, God gave me the opportunity to teach at church last night on Chapter 7 of Crazy Love. I was way challenged as God wants ALL of us...not partial surrender of our lives, but ALL. God stepped on my toes as He reminded me that my time is something that I cling to and take comfort in having things "all figured out." Well, God's working on me with letting go of my time to be used for Him and what He wants to do with it & for me to be okay when my time is interrupted.

I'm practicing that when I wake up in the morning I'm raising my hands in surrender to God...I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT HIM! Also praying for the mind and heart-set as if today was my last day to live. If that is how I live today, then what I do, say, how I interact with my girls, and how I react will be different than what it is now.

God thank You for revealing this to me...help me to pray and do this on a daily basis.

May you be challenged by this as well.

Mish

No comments:

Post a Comment