Friday, April 2, 2010

Nailpolish is for Nails...

Oh yeah, I bet you are wondering what happened. As we say in Belize, "mek I tel u." I was teaching phonics to Rosaria (not her real name) & the other 2 were outside (Stephanie & Abigail) painting their nails. Well, Stephanie comes in and smiles...um yep...she had nailpolished front teeth a silvery bronze color! I asked her what happened and she said that Abigail painted them! UGH! I told Stephanie to sit in the chair and I proceeded to tell her that the people who made nailpolish made it for nails...toenails and fingernails...NOT teeth! I did keep a straight face through it all...but man was I rolling with laughter inside! I also explained it to Abigail as well. After that I text a few of my Belizean friends so they could enjoy a laugh...and they did!

Oh my girls! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment